Sunday 16 September 2007

Favorite jackets



The jacket on top, by Marc Jacobs, is something I could have found in my grandmother's closet. In my more experimental years in high school, I always raided my grandmother's closet, so no wonder I love this jacket by Jacobs too! The knitted jacket by Proenza Schouler is also really great, and appeared in many versions on the catwalk. The danger with this kind of knitwear is of course that it easily looks bulky, so not sure how great it would look on an average-height, average-weight woman. The black side-panels do help though.
The belts, which are everywhere these days, are also a mixed blessing. They aren't all that comfortable to wear while sitting at the desk and my not so very flat tummy kind of gets accentuated. I guess eating less and doing more work on the abs is the only solution to that one, or just skip the belts.... The Proenza Schouler jacket wouldn't look so good without though.

No comments: